Government Legislated Updates and Interpretive Services
COMPLIANCE ASSISTANCE: Government Legislative requirements are always changing and it can be daunting trying to keep up with them all. Beyond Rewards can assist you by being your resource for any changes assisting with employee issues and requirements under the law, no matter what your industry or sector.
Beyond Rewards can assist you in interpreting, developing policy guidelines, and ensuring these government legislations are met. When changes occur that you should know about, Beyond Rewards can help you understand the changes and assist you in the development of new company policies around the legislative requirements.
The recent developments in Labour, Employment and Immigration Legislation in Ontario and Benefits include:
- Bill 168 - Workplace Violence Amendments to OHSA
- Bill 133 - Temporary Worker Changes to the ESA
- Organ Donor Leave under ESA
- Work permit and Labour market opinion changes for current/prospective temporary
- Permanent residence - The new "Canadian Experience Class" category and changes to the "Skilled Worker" category
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act
- Enforcement of OHSA, Pay Equity and ESA Regulations
- Employment market changes dictates need for changes in benefit design and plan sustainability, guided by Revenue Canada guidelines
- Find out what is on the horizon - Bills in Progress