Welcome to Beyond Rewards
Since 1989, Beyond Rewards has been an industry leader in the Human Resources field. Specializing in Human Resource Consulting, Recruitment, Health & Safety and Training and Development; Beyond Rewards has the experience and expertise on staff to contribute to the success of our clients' projects. Our passion for our clients success drives the results of the projects we deliver.
Beyond Rewards specializes in AODA Compliance. Visit us at aodaexpert.ca
Beyond Rewards specializes small to medium sized businesses that haven't reached the point of needing a fulltime Human Resources Professional on staff, we are your Human Resources Department! Onsite at your location and off-site on-call at Beyond Rewards. We are your HR-ONCALL Experts!
The Government of Ontario has publicly stated that they are pursuing enforcement action on organizations with 20+ employees that did not submit an accessibility compliance report for the Customer Service Standard that was due in 2012.In 2014 you will need to file a second compliance report to tell the government that you are continuing to meet the Customer Service Standard and also meeting your new accessibility requirements. Watch for a new AODA program through GWBEC for small business program - be part to the change!
A business with 50+ employees, the following IASR requirements are due by January 1, 2014:
A multi-year accessibility plan
Policies to help you achieve your accessibility goals
Consideration of accessibility when purchasing or designing electronic kiosks
New and redesigned websites to be WCAG 2.0 compliant
File an accessibility report (See below for instructions.)
Contact Us if you are not and we will quickly get you up to speed.
Take our online AODA Train the Trainer course.
Trainer: MoL Approved Trainer
January 15 & 16
9:00am - 4:00pm
9:00am - 4:00pm
2 Online Modules plus
3 days in class - Watch for our November dates, 2014 - (2015 dates also availble)
from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. daily
- Unlimited phone calls for HR Support Questions between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 pm. addressing such things as: General Human Resources, Health and Safety, AODA—Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
- A compliant Contract of Employment and A compliant H&S Policy Statement
- A guidebook on recruitment available upon re-quest
- Access to documents, letters and templates (Not Full Programs)
- One online training module–HR for the Non-HR Manager
- Preferred rates for human resources and health & safety consultancy at a Discount dependant on project of an additional 5% in addition to the 10% CWCC Chamber Discount) (If not a member of CWCC 10% additional discount does not apply)
- Monthly Newsletter of Legislative Updates
- Discounted rates for Training online and work-shops
New Members to this program will receive a $200.00 voucher towards a workplace Health and Safety or HR Audit.
A program is also available for organizations with less than 50 employees. Call or email to inquire.
For more information, please contact us.
Beyond Rewards can provide customized workplace specific training for your workers and supervisors. Contact us for a quote today.
To complete the online MoL Training follow this link: Mandatory Training
Fall - November 2014 - @ Guelph Chamber Board Room. Register for this session
Held Spring and Fall each year. Summer and Winter Classes will be dependant on demand.Call 519-821-7440 to inquire on upcoming dates and locations and to get yourself on the waiting list. Minimal class sizes to allow for greater learning experience.